User avatar

Rei

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (sept 2 - sept 7)

    Anything in particular you liked, or thoughts on how I could make certain terms more understood?

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Wouldn't I want to know if someone was implying something negative about me?

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    In the training guide at my new job, they constantly had apostrophes with words that were plural, not posessive.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Possible Storybook Approval System

    It's certainly reasonable. but as others have said, I would want some more clearly defined rules before I say yes for sure.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: No! It's mine!

    Everything you draw is just so darn cute. I wish I could be more constructive than that,

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Too Cute, Sachi. And I do see the mouth.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What are you implying?

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (sept 2 - sept 7)

    pweez comment :(

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Is Oprah Insane?

    She is certainly not insane. Just because you don't believe God is what the bible says it is doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. Everything she says here ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is pizza a good idea?

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    It's ridiculous. Very often, I find people interpret being non-descriminating as hiring so that your company accurately reflects the population as closely as possible. But that is just not possible. ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    This is the stupidest rule I've ever seen. Gender should not be one of the standards for academics. Then what happens to the average girls? They get rejected while all ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I believe the religious rationale for it, even though it wasn't entirely necessary for men to have the foreskin, is that humans have to take one more step in the ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (sept 2 - sept 7)

    If you haven't read the previous entries, here's the link. Tuesday, September 2, 2008 I’d like to know who came up with the word, “Frosh.” Maybe I’ll look it up ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Takes one to write one?

    Another good example: Memoirs of a Geish is a book about the life of a Japanese woman, a Geisha, yet it was written by a American man who had little ...

    Apr 7, 2008


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni