User avatar

Rei

  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job too Small (part one of two)

    Thanks guys. I'm not surprized you thought it was too cute, Firestarter, especially since I intended this to be a picture book for younger kids. Can you believe I came ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Davinia - (prolog)

    I think this is one of those cases where you really would benefit from, rather than having a prologue, putting all this into the first chapter. Expand it just a ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    The reason I don't like the Hebrew meaning of my name is kind of complicated. The best explanation is in the play I posted. (and yes, this is my devious ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job too Small (part one of two)

    There's no job too small for an elf. Nope. They'll anything for anyone. Provided that they are well paid for it. 'Cause an elf can do anything. Be any size ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    Wow, thanks for the compliment. I know that statement wasn't directed at me, but it essentially says that people who don't have a problem with it must be beautiful. Well, ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to an Untitled Book

    A promsing start. It got my attention pretty quickly. The tone and diction were great. My only suggestion is to give us more of everything: sight and sound imagery, visual ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    My penname (which is pronounced Rey-chee-e-roo, rolling the first R a little) in my middle name, Rachel, in Japanese, the language I am currently studying. I didn't know this when ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    Oh, I know it's possible. Just hard to believe that it is.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    Very true, it's just fun. Yes, we are a group of supposedly intellegent teenagers. But we're also humans. There is a part of us that isn't that much different from ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    You have a point, Aniar, but most of the men in these pictures are fully clothed. There really is nothing wrong with it as long as guys don't forget that ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: the effects of boredom

    Interesting. Was this supposed be about the effects of boredom, or did you just write it because you were bored?

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Different Kind of Goblin 1: Crossing

    Just to let everyone know, the next two chapters are in "Other Fiction" I don't plan on posting any more of this draft, but I would very much like some ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    I've never had one, so it's kind of hard for me to imagine what it's like, or believe that it's even possible. I mean, I've had dreams in which my ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Truth About Clara

    Uh huh. You also need to decide whether or not you're writing in past or present-tense. In tis case I don't think present tense really suits it.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I NEED HELP

    You don't need to give me all your points. I'm not exactly an expert on this sort of thing, and I don't remember when this movie came out, but I ...

    Jun 3, 2005


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio