User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    I'm kind of with Galatea on the issue of idolizing people. But I do have many writers and story-tellers I admire. First and foremost are Jim Henson and George Lucas. ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Stuck on Descriptions

    Then why not just simplify things by making them different colours, or giving them names? Is there a really good reason for not giving names? In some books, when enemies ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Stuck on Descriptions

    Are the two white dragons identical in every way? If not, make sure you have a very clear image of what they both look like and find certain qualities that ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Hmmm. I think it'll get more done in the park than at home. What were you thinking the last time you read a really crap book?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    Yeah, saying he had a rough childhood is pretty irrelevant. Many people had rough childhood. Many turn into criminals, but many don't. I'm with Galatea on this one. If he ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    I don't think the kind of home you come from is really relavent. But I wouldn't join, either way. I'm a pacifist, and prefer to avoid violence except as a ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So here you are again...

    Yeah, the paragraphs are a problem. It was okay, but the clumped-together paragraphs made it a bit hard to read.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    Didn't really like it. Vague almost alwasy bugs me.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Once you've chosen, where will they be posted?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guys!

    Then why do we still have points, just to show participation? You don't need to advertise your story. It will get read, and you will recieve crits as long as ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    I'm glad finally took the initiative to point this problem out. But I'm also a little disappointed in the people who made it necessary. I mean, if we won't use ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    I'm just about to go change my signature. I think I'll use smething my cousin said lst April. We were talking about what it means to be cool, or something ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Here's a cute little poem!

    Oh yeah, the perfect "I love my cat" poem.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lonely Warrior

    There was nothing about this that made me want to read beyond the first few sentences. Your language was very wooden, and there was really nothing about it to distinguish ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: confessions of a lost tourist

    Wow. Very disturbing. Great tension. This had a bunch of the things I normally don't like to see, like present-tense narative, lack of information, and very sparse visuals, used exactly ...

    Jun 6, 2005


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman