User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    You'd be surprized how much sex and violence there is in older stories and songs that today are generally meant for very sheltered children. I mean, Rapunzel's lover gets blinded, ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job Too Small (part two of two)

    The elves returned to the shoemaker's house and spent the whole night working away at the shoes. It took almost until dawn. They were, after all, only a few inches ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Project - Opening (needs comments)

    This is great. You've created a very believable situation, with strong images and a character I can feel sympathy for. I look forward to seeing what happens next. I have ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Random Trivia

    It takes a lot more than a subliminal message to do something like that. Besides, just because someone chooses a particular song to play while commiting suicide doesn't mean that ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    I don't think you sound weird, Yoshi. It's nice to win things, and while I don't expect to win anything besides member you'd most like to shoot, it's better to ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Ummm....kinda stuck on outlining.

    I personally find outlines to be a bit restricting. Very general outlines of what will happen are good because they leave room for things you may discover along the way. ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    Yes, but it seems like everyone takes everything I say about ten times more seriously than I mean it to be, so my thoughts are, why would anyone respond to ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    The general insult isn't fair. I was only talking about Aniar, not all Americans.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Random Trivia

    Superman, who fights for "truth, justice, and the American way" was created by . . . . Drum roll, please. A Canadian. Metropolis is NOT New York, it's Toronto.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Did you know this?

    Another fact about komodos is that young ones can climb trees and flully grown komodos can't. It's actually been proven than goldfish have more than a three second memory. I ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gargh! Excitement!

    I second that almost happy birthday! Yahoo! I'm excited about the return of the Dream in High Park. This year they're doing Much Ado about Nothing, and I get to ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    Yes, leave you evil evil American.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: anonymous red rose

    Very interesting. Definitely speaks to our culture today, and the struggles we face. But it also seemed kind of defeatist, and borders on existentialism. There's no point in trying not ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gargh! Excitement!

    Yihoo! Excitement all around.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    So true, Eloere. Take some of our favourite comic book characters. Spider Man and Superman are both attractive, with all the physical strength you could ask for, plus a bunch ...

    Jun 8, 2005


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling