User avatar

Rei

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One of Those Dark Nights (Pretty short, comments welcome!)

    Ooh. Creepy. I like it. Made me think of a voice-over for the beginning of a horror movie or something.

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    I think it's relavent to Canadians, though. If you're careful and give the border patrol no reason to want to search you, it's probably pretty easy for a person to ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    Yeah, and a classmate of mine in chemestry, who is a bit of a dunce in many ways, managed to get a 98 in biology because she was able to ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting the story

    Do a little planning, brainstorm ideas. Decide when in the timeline is the best place for you to start, and then get a very clear image in your mind of ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need first names!!

    Sometimes I choose names based on they mean, like my middle name Rachel, which means innocent lamb, and find one with a meaning that best suits the personality of the ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Ummm....kinda stuck on outlining.

    There's a big difference between going blindly and having the kind of detailed outline Wandwaver described. I do the same thing as you, Crysi, only I don't actually put it ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    There is a big difference between ones abilities as a student and ones abilities as a leader. These grades mean nothing.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    You thought that was a fight? You should have been there for the fight I had with Aniar. He never would let me try to resolve it, and responded to ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    I once had a dream where it took me two days to realize that I had dreamt it.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Stone of Levitaes

    I think a better way of putting "good for your age" would be to say that this is definitely above average for one in her age group. Personally, I try ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Hm. I thought there was more to Foo Foo than that. And I seriously doubt they put violence into nursery rhymes because they want kids to think violence is funny. ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Yep, and Juliet was thirteen when she married Romeo. Also, if you'll recall, there is a scene in that play where Juliet's mother points out that there are many girls ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Piano Man

    I also liked the repeatition. It didn't feel obvious, and I hardly noticed it was there. But I do also agree that it didn't seem like you had a strong ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Reading about violence doesn't make people violent. You should meet my grandmothers. They are the kindest, sweetest, most gentle woman in the world, and she's been into grusome murder mysteries ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore

    This is really very beautiful. The metephore of ripples on water is very powerful and easy to understand. One thing you could do to improve it is to break most ...

    Jun 9, 2005


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss