User avatar

Rei

  • Other Poetry Re: theater 3

    It's interesting, but I'm not sure I understand what it's about, or how the title relates to it.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Well, fairy-tales were deceptively rather simple, but don't be decieved by most North American retellings. If you know where to look, you can find anthologies and collections that haven't been ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the prequel

    The whole thing looks very unprofessional, in my opinion. You've got very poor punctuation, for one thing. There many many sentences all rolled into one here. I would change the ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Echoes

    Got a lot of fancy language and creative sentence structure that was probably there to create tone and atmosphere. But in the end, I got so lost in the words, ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Vote Rei Tee hee (I don't really care what category. It would be nice enough to know that people notice me.)

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Maiden of Amhrán

    My suggestion: slow down, pace yourself. This is less than 1500 words, when it could easily be three or four chapters each twice that length. Take your time to set ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Usually, neither do I. But the whole story with the prom, it was so incredible because Brad and I got to prove that we're not the stereotypes we appear to ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    Hm. Tough question. I think I'd have to open it with "Underground" by David Bowie, and perhaps his more recent song from his CD Heathen, "Afraid." As things get more ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: nothin interesting

    I think I'm going to have to go along with Teodore on this one. The feelings are there, but not in a way that will make the reader feel anything. ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revised

    This was very whiny and boring. The sort of effect you want to create with such a poem, I'm assuming, is to gain sympathy. When I read this, all it ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Also, not everyone knows how or is able to. Not that I could win with my funny hips.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Recently, my brother and his girlfriend went to their prom. Throughout school, my brother and I have always been on the outskirts of the school social circle. We've both been ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old

    Muse, in North America we call them costume parties. I wonder if anyone has costume parties not on Halloween or Purim. However, if you love dancing, giving yourself a prom ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Come From

    Normally I hate being blunt, and try (unsuccessfully) to be gentle. In this case I'm going to make an exception. There are three words that I think best describe this ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    I'm happy because I'm listening to my favourite song, and you don't need any other reason than that. Tee hee!

    Jun 11, 2005


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg