User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone care that the fire is spreading and will soon touch some gasoline?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advent Rising

    When I saw the add for that I thought, "Okay, now I wanna see the movie."

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for a good series.....

    The Lost Years of Merlin. There are only five in it, but there are other related books by TA Barron.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: [I never know where these go] Paintings

    We've got a third vote for the odd structure, but I've seen odder. Besides, it was a good read.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Guns really aren't even necessary for hunting. Ever heard of traps? People did just fine with bows and arrows before they had guns. However, it takes a lot of time ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My perspective....

    I see a lack of logic in this. "Words cannot express the way I feel toward you." Yet there seems to be quite a lot of words.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Seems to have let loose her dragon on to the Earth. It's not in her Avatar anymore. RUN AWAY!

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old

    Cute picture. If you lived in Ontario I'd suggest going to Ontario Place or Canada's Wonderland. But you don't, so if you can manage the funds to send a bunch ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Have we spent so much time discussing the fire that it's killed somene?

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Well better make this quick......YOSHIARMADA IS LEAVING!

    Yeah, I think there should probably be a rule about that. Only make annoucements like this if you're going to be leaving for a long time.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Start - By Teens For Teens

    I wouldn't call this spam. But there is a different section that is meant for advertising this sort of thing.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Maybe so, but personally, I believe that the intended lessons of the stories are more memorable. Little Red Cap: Don't talk to stangers. Cinderella: perserverance and kindness will eventually be ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    It's true. Most of the guns I've seen are not made for hunting. In fact, some of the earliest guns I've seen are little more than miniature cannons, from fuedal ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reruns

    The beginning is all right. It's all very believable. But when the narrative drops out and all you have is dialogue, it's kind of hard to follow since you don't ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Except that you can't take it too literally. Their physical appearances are a metephore for their inner beauty/ugliness. Besides, there are many "Looks Can Be Decieving" stories out there. Smart ...

    Jun 14, 2005


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell