User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Saphire blue. Saphire is my birth stone, and blue is also one of the few colours I really feel like I look l good wearing. Green is great as well, ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Doesn't seem to know much about my country

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Made fun of Canadians by using "aboot"

    Jun 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One last chance.....

    What she said. But you've got some great descriptive details, especially in the first paragraph. At times, though, they were a bit much. Careful about the descriptive passages. Sometimes if ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Shrieks (Anyones found making fun of the way Canadians supposedly but don't really talk will lose their nose.)

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Typical Brad. Always twisting half of what I say and ignoring the other half. I was not refering to crossbows. I was referring to the Robin Hood kind. Besides, I ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    How did I get nominated for best reviewer of poetry? I hardly ever review it.

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone know where all these moneys came from?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody ^_^

    Yay! It seems that Nate has rescued many TYWC refugees.

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Won't tell us where she lives.

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone else think that this thread is getting tedious?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Has it exploded yet?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ seems to still refuse to spell out the word "you" properly

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: rock n roll anxiety-prime example of a title that needs work

    Nice. It's got simple, conversational language, which is exactly what this type of song should have, but it still expresses all the feelings in it with as much power as ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    I think maybe it's both. I can hardly wait to see who will be on the lists.

    Jun 15, 2005


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy