User avatar

Rei

  • Lyrics Re: 1000 No Kotoba

    I tried my hand at translating the first two stanza. The first one is accurate, save for two words you added (all and but), but I don't see how you ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wasn't I just looking for people to agree with me?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't randomness great?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: at the playground

    Well written, but it seemed a bit too fragmented and vague for my taste.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why is there air?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Late Night Bloomer

    You know, maybe the time when you wrote this aided it rather than hindered it. You had the right atmosphere for insomnia at the time, and you wrote about it ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Fontroy, this is why you were nominated as a spam master. And Mattie, I'm going to have to support Crysi and Jack on this one. This isn't a good attitude ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Who cares if it's a popularity contest? It's just for fun. Besides, the people who were nominated really are very good at what they were nominated for.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Meh. I sometimes want to shoot mine. How many people are there on this site who are opposite genre twins? And I think that's a great idea, having an acceptance ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Just like my brother. Won't wear anything that isn't at least 80% black unless it's for work.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Now why would anyone want to shoot you? I have on occasion considered shooting your brother, though. But I guess that's what the male half of opposite genre twins are ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody ^_^

    Yes, Aria. I was going by the same penname at TWYC. What was yours?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Yes, I was born in September. Birth stones are cool

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Yeah, that was the nice thing about the prom. It's the one night where everyone is there for the same reason, and we all have at least one thing in ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Wow! I got nominated for three catgories.

    Jun 15, 2005


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights