User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Not to stomp on everyone's birthday fun, but let's not get off topic here. Perhaps we should start a new topic for Jack's YWS birthday bash.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do you say "I don't know" before you ask most of your questions?

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wasn't the fire put out a few days ago?

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Umm . . . Sher.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Old king Cole!

    Cute. Are you sure you're thirty-five and not fifteen?

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    YAY JACK! Happy Birthday! ;)

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Going Out At Night

    That's because it's not a story. It's an interior monologue. What do you want from ten minutes with the topic of going out at night?

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Daddy

    What a sweet moment! Made me get all misty-eyed at the end. Though I do find myself feeling very curious about what happened with the narrator and the guy they ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do I keep coming to this thread?

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I would like to add a third voice to commending Jack for his efforts. However, I am also curious to see who he's chosen.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Real Emotion (Koda Kumi)

    I hope you translate these yourself, or else we have a plagiarism issue. But anyway, I listen to a lot of J-Pop, and this song seems pretty standard.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is this getting a little bit silly?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Going Out At Night

    .

    Jun 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: This is the Best it Gets: Book One Chapter One

    It's nice to see people who aren't afraid to have a 100% authentic voice for a character like this. In most books I've read, even everything else is there, they ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Never Let You Go.

    What do people have against rhyming poems? Sometimes it seems like people will call every rhyming poem forced just because they are obvious. Which in a way they are. I ...

    Jun 17, 2005


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content