User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old

    Rose! What a suggestion.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part of chap 1 of "Take Heart."

    No, it wasn't too hard to read. But it didn't interest me. Only in very rare cases does it really work to start with a history lesson such as this. ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job Too Small (part two of two)

    I was thinking of sending this to some publishers to see if I can get it published as a picture book. What do you think? Am I out of my ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Me new one is from Gundam Wing

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    I think they are all very dirty, but that's the point.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Telling someone with an inferiority complex to stop beating herself up is an incredibly stupid thing to do. And dreaming mouse, I think you're completely misunderstanding me at the moment ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Do you understand how an inferiority complex works? Besides, saying that something I put all my love, passion, and effort into, something that I am extremely proud of, something that ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    I just got logged out a few seconds ago trying to get into the Lounge.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Brain Damage in my pants? Well, some people do have their brain in their butt instead of their head. This one is really really bad. I almost don't want to ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do we even need to worry about the fire?

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Wow, what a compliment. I'm okay at writing! Gee. It's nice to know a guy who can't spell my name correctly even though it's right in front of him thinks ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cash

    It's an okay concept, but I don't think it really hit me the way it was supposed to. I read a lot of this kind of story, and the emotions ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    You know what I just noticed? Brad's the only one here we refer to by real name if different from his penname. WAH! I wish you guys liked my writing ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are the points for?

    They're also a good gauge for how much you participate. So get crackin on those reviews. I posted this interesting piece called "Going out at night" that I'm reading at ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    I don't think you can pin down my development as a story-teller to one point in time, or a single action. Everything you encounter is just another drop in the ...

    Jun 19, 2005


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud