User avatar

Rei

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 8

    Interesting idea, making the giant's name David. The story and Iza's relationship with Andrew is certainly progressing well, but I wish you would have more narrative details. Like kitty said, ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    It's true that the theory is that if you're an adult you will be more prepared for the consequences of sex. As mature as teenagers often think they are, they ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Can Avoid It, Please Don't PM Me (Just For Now!)

    Ah, Finals. I feel your pain. Good luck.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Does the pizza place have any special deals on right now?

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gate of Glendon- Chapters 1 & 2

    I can't really say if I like or dislike any of the characters at the moment. We're in show-don't-tell territory here. You breeze through everything so quickly, and don't give ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    This is odd.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm afraid you guys will bite... Hi!

    I don't bite. Least not until after I've cooked you.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 7

    The grog must have made it to my system now because there was a somewhat pleasant buzzing in my head. I don't think they would use a term like system ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 6

    I agree with you on this being somewhat of a skeleton, yoyo. I'd love to see it with more detail and drawn out more. With this section, I have three ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: cut spelling vs... normal spelling

    I agree with shotgun, text messageing only. Or IMing, I guess. But not on emails or in speech. Then it's just annoying. In emails, especially if it's for business or ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Children Being Diagnosed

    You're so right, Gal. It's so sad how often kids are misdiagnosed. I have anxiety disorder, and I've read that anxiety disorders are constantly being misdaignosed with depression (though we're ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Post-It Note

    I agree with Lynn, to a point. All the stanzas were very different, and it might have read much better if it had some consistency in the lines per stanza ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Does anyone ever tell me anything?

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Im having some trouble finishing my book =/

    Oh yeah. Totally normal. Sythe is right. Take a break. Read things that may inspire the story, but don't make a point of thinking about the story, and just rest ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why do you want to know?

    Apr 13, 2008


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady