User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I don't really have an opinion on the subject. I know very few openly gay people and am completely separate from the Catholic community in Toronto. However, I do believe ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's Second Partial Departure

    Laters. Enjoy Chigago.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    You can probably do more than you think. Ever see Peter Pan on stage? With sets, a lot of the time all you need is something to suggest the setting.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    From Endless Waltz. Can't remember how it goes exactly, but this is close enough. "It wouldn't surprize me if one day he starts saying there's no air in outer space ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    The American Film Insitute just came out with its Top 100 movie quotes. Some of them are so embedded in North American culture that it's hard to find someone who ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Aren't we all in a vortex of questions?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    Yeah, that's the tricky bit. There are some stories that just don't work on stage. What you could do is choose two or three key locations that could take up ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    Ore Dake no Kotoba de Yes, that is an actual song title.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Maybe it's because of the way he talks. meh. I'm the resident eight-year-old in the body of an 19-year-old.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: computer paradiso

    Interesting. I'm sure half of it went over my head. But it certainly has great ideas and good images.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    There's no shame in liking children's literature. Heck, I still read the occassional picture book. My favourite is, apart from fairy tales that are printed on their own, is The ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    I only have these words for you in my pants. That one doesn't sound so bad. Could be refering to a note in the person's pocket. But that's a bit ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Ha-rumph. Nobody likes me. *pout* But it's true, Snoink does take more time with her crits than I do, I don't spend much time in the debates, and I don't ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I know. But the fact that she was sixteen is one of the reasons it was so real. Besides, it was much easier to get published in the 60's than ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Good to see another person joining who's closer to my own age. I look forward to reading your stuff.

    Jun 21, 2005


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat