User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who says cats can't talk? (Mine do all the time.)

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    Yeah, and besides, I think more people are interested in film and television anyway. Very rarely does theatre actually make a profit.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic for Dummies

    Sorry. Didn't amuse me. But school creative writing assignments, I find, are often not as good as what you would normally write. I'm curious about what sort of school assignment ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Can the people who were nominated but didn't win at least get a dreidle? "I have a little dreidle. I made it out of clay. And when it's dry and ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Breath

    Yes, far too much repitiation. It seemed like you were trying to find as many ways to say the exact same thing as possible. Which is not good. Yes, you're ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Peck Peck Peck *Sizzle*

    "Rake the lawn." I don't get it, and I'm not sure I'm supposed to. But it amused me, and I always love a bit of randomness.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    If you're interested in names, check out this one. Reichieru is my Japanese name, which is an approximation of my Hebrew name, Rachel. Rachel means innocent lamb in Hebrew. Reichi ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    *revives Snoink* Can't have our top critiquer dying on us. We need her.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sisters of the Elements

    Not a good idea to post so much all at once. When a lot of people see this much, it tends to turn them off. I'll try to crit more ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Forgot about that one, Crysi/Hunter. Gotta love that movie. While this topic in primarily a tribute to the dialogue writer, there are some that really depend on the performace, like ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Where do you get a number like that, Hunter?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    Cheers to that, Snoink.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    What exactly are cookies, anyway, besides chocolately goodness you can dip in milk.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    What, we can't make fun of the way someone talks without saying he's stupid at the same time? But you can't deny that he's not the greatest public speaker in ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is this thread going in circles?

    Jun 22, 2005


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller