-
Re: What's in a title?
Dream Stealer sounds like a fantasy novel about a witch or something that it taking away people's dreams using some sort of evil spell so she can kill the magic ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
As long as it doesn't have hippo frosting.
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: free-write
Great structure, too. It was very fragmented, which suited the topic perfectly.
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: tips for journal-style?
Definitely, reading Anne Frank's diary is a great place to start. Also, read any published diaries/journals you can get yuor hands on. The real ones are better, though. The fictions ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Don't they kill disease-carrying mice?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Prose: "Today Earth, Tomorrow...the WORLD!"
I like pudding.
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Don't you know that cats are really as smart as us and they only pretend to act stupid so we'll feed them?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
Orderly, where's that hypo? :x
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Didn't they worship cats in Egypt?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
Perhaps we should call the doctor. TBR needs her pill.
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Summer Time Is...
My volunteer job starts up again next Wednesday, and I couldn't be happier. I am a donation box attendant at an outdoor theatre. This year they're doing Much Ado About ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Who are you?
I'm a faerie. I'm a geek. I'm a storyteller. I am who I am. As hard as I try, I can't label myself or define myself because I'm constantly changing. ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Shouldn't a cat who talks just demand to be given food and tell its human when to go to bed so they can shnuggle?
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Sabradan, I seriously doubt you've read the very first copy. Remember, I wasn't just talking about translations. I was talking about copying in the same language as well.
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Wouldn't you like to know?
Jun 23, 2005
