-
Re: Introducing Harkness
Meh. Harkness wants people who will be brutal. I'm just preparing him/her from what I'm like as a critiquer. But I'm really very nice when I'm not giving crits.
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Introducing Harkness
Welcome and bievenu. I look forward to reading your work and absolutely tearing apart your work. I am cruel at times, but you'll be better for it in the future.
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Can anyone tell me what has happened to my feline overlord?
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Dinner: An interior monologue
.
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Since when were there any monkeys around here?
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Did the dogs kill all the cats?
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: I'm tired...
Hey, sometimes those words just work. Besides, if you're writing a first-person narrative, or even a third-person in some cases, if the characters talk that way, why not use them? ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
So what happened to our feline overlords?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you mean to say you think our feline overlords are nothing?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Teenage OutBursts Of Cliche Fun
There's not much going on in this. I'm a big believer in any story being good if it's told properly, but this was not told properly. It lacked dramatic tension ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Aren't their main concerns with territory, good food, pride, and having another cat or human to shnuggle with?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
I think my brain melted from reading all this. Time for ice cream. That'll get it all back into one piece. Mmmmmm. Chocolate. *drools*
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you think that even if they can, that they care?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
You are just plain evil, Sureal.
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
No, she doesn't need to be put down. That would be sad. We just need to shoot her full of thorazine.
Jun 24, 2005
