User avatar

Rei

  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Children's Fiction

    You still show just as much, just do it in a little less detail. Most of the time, all you really need to do is not use simple language but ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Warning read at your own risk

    I don't think anyone is "dissing" it because it's rap. They are making negative comments about it because they don't like it. Since I don't want to be repetative, I ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Considering how common divorce is (and is even permitted for Jews), I don't think marriage guarantees a commitment. Some people simply do not believe that you need that legal or ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Won't him working nights get in the way of your "realtions"? Dude, that comment is very rude and disrespectful. OverEasy enjoys her sexuality, as do Gal and I, but none ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Research Re: Help on Career project

    1) Being able to create and share my ideas. Though it also feels really good when you read a story to a bunch of kids and they shower you with ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Considering the kind of site this is, it's no surprize that most of us chose English.

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Be Joined As One

    Yeah, way too long. I read the first, maybe ten lines and just thought to myself, it's kind of pretty, but when does it end? You have to be really ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Again, Thunder_dude, you make the big mistake in assuming that just because there is a legal or religious document, it means that the child is guaranteed care and if there ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Gal did not have sex just because she felt like it. If she was doing it just because she felt like it, I doubt there would have been nearly as ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Haikus with a picture.

    Before I give you any comments, please get rid of that appostrophe. You aren't talking about anything that belongs to a haiku.

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Novel?

    I'd say that it varies from person to person. For the majority of us, when we write our first novel, we don't know what we're doing. We're just figuring it ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is the meaning of life?

    Searching for the meaning of life and stuff like that just gives me a headache.

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lolmonkey!

    Love it.

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Thunder dude, you answered your own question about "why not get married"? A legal document does not change feelings.

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    [quote="thunder_dude7"]I think that one should wait until marrige before having sex. Because sex can result in a child, there must be commitment and willingness to take care of the possible ...

    Apr 30, 2008


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence