User avatar

Rei

  • WRFF Archive Re: I want to Critique, (I give very long ones)

    *waves her hand around and bounces up and down* Me want crits! That's my latest post of the novel I'm writing. Each post has a link to the previous entries.

    May 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 9

    Well, Sweeney, he's probably a bit tipsy himself. Anyway, despite the fact that she is a bit drunk, I would have liked to see the relationship develop a bit more ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    In Ontario, we have a "bum in the seat" method of funding. Basically that means that the schools with more students get mroe money. Another issue is not necessaily how ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Fundementalism and Instanity at it's worse.

    Of course they don't know anything about Wicca. I'm no expert either, but I don't think wizardry is the same thing as that religion. Haven't they ever heard the term ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Really FUNNY "Sexy" Name Generator

    Hottie Exchanging Lustful Erotic Necking Ummm? Should I be happy?

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How could anyone forget 967-1111?

    May 11, 2008
  • Research Re: Families

    There is data on this stuff, more 'random' than a 'random' survey of a bunch of writers. If you want to find the real average family, use science and news ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (sept 8 - sept 12)

    Thanks, yoyo, I got the idea of going barefoot from the movie Whale Rider. As a sort of method acting thing they did for the star, she didn't wear shoes ...

    May 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Hut

    Yes, someone else! Me! Here's the latest entries for The Human Side of Things: In each one, I will have the link to the previous set of entries.

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (sept 8 - sept 12)

    previous entries here: Monday, September 8, 2008 I just go finished writing some emails to Mom, Dad, and my friend from high school. I know I said I was starting ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you look in your jacket pocket?

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Doesn't thunder_dude have a really good point?

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you still want it?

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Where is the phonebook?

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To have a market or not to have a market

    When it comes to really good teen books, I think the only difference between them and books marketed to adults should be the age of your main character. The exception ...

    May 7, 2008


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac