User avatar

Rei

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gate of Glendon- Chapters 3 & 4

    What I would really suggest, to expand on the others' comments is to slow down. Don't just get the story told. Take your time to get to know the world ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    I ignored the song bit. I won't say when for people who haven't seen it yet, but there is one line said by Caspian where the subtext was so obviously, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm suddenly feeling rather inadequate. Lmao. You're feeling inadequate? *pokes number of reviews* I've been here a lot longer than you :P

    May 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    Haven't seen it yet, but if all goes well, I shall see it today. I am so excited!

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm suddenly feeling rather inadequate.

    May 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    This is not a discussion about forms of government. Please stay on topic.

    May 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Problems with Evolution

    I've already ripped apart like half these arguments in the Debate forums. Most notable: the Cambrian explosion (3), abiogenesis (4), I've given you plenty of missing links (6), and I've ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Stay on topic, and check on the difference between socialism and communism. One thing that my professors always liked to impress upon us is that the principal sets the tone ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Hasn't anyone ever heard of Pizza Pizza or realize that everyone in Ontario knows that is their number because of genius advertising?

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    And Nate, you're right. It is not just a funding issue. However, good funding helps make it a healthy environment with up-to-date materials, as well as the ability to hire ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    I suppose that it all comes down to this: the school is paid for by taxes. The taxes are paid by the people. If the taxes are low, and/or the ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Another issue I have with the rich neighbourhoods getting more funding is this: Why does a child not deserve to have a school that is well maintained, with an up-to-date ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    It's not socialism that doesn't work. It's communism. There is a huge difference. And since when is believing that we should support the less fortunate dangerous?

    May 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Warning read at your own risk

    Hey, loved your poem! I just gotta say, for the people who were dissing your poem...IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IT'S SAYING, DON'T READ IT!! I, for one, thought it ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    I would love to know where they got the idea for the "better scores more money" thing. Especially when you consider some of the reasons for the low scores could ...

    May 12, 2008


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde