-
Re: Ask a stupid question...
ummmmm. Puppies? What's the point of soup?
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Hungry Anyone?
Anything that is riddled with caffiene and sugar. That's my happy pill.
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
Not surprizing that Russia has a low opinion of it considering it takes place when they were the major enemy of America at the time. They aren't exactly going to ...
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
I'm going to see in tomorrow. A friend of mine who saw it on Friday told me how he thought of iit which is probably why it failed. It overplayed ...
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Critiques like blades, cutting up (yeah, yeah) your story!
I would love to have my present novel be torn to shreds. It's a format that I'm trying for the first time and have no idea what I'm doing. Here's ...
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Sexual relationships in universities
If age difference does matter to you, five years does sound like a reasonable gap, but it does ignore the fact that everyone is an individual and has a different ...
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Whoever Invented Thursdays Hated Teenagers
Well, poetry isn't for everyone. Perhaps if that is what you like to do, maybe non-fiction prose is more your thing. Still doesn't mean you shouldn't learn all the skills ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Whoever Invented Thursdays Hated Teenagers
I would say that you're still in that horrid show-don't-tell territory. To get out of it, think of the images that these feelings and situations make you think of and ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: My Writing Depresses Me
Nothing wrong with writing fanfiction. Did you know that there are some very successful authors who have made a good portion of their career writing novels based on Star Wars ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Are you really still on that bucket thing?
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Someone Tell You "That's Impossib
640Kb enough for anyone? I've seen phone bills that have hundreds of dollars worth of data use, and it costs about ten dollars for one megabite unless you have a ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: No Point, No Purpose, Just Ideas.
As Snoink said, you need focus. I'm slightly ADD, and I could not keep my attention on this at all because it's so disjointed. There are lots of interesting ideas, ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests
Hey, yoyo, Here's the next part of The Human Side of Things. Hope you like it.
May 22, 2008 -
Re: The Human Side of Things (Sept 13 to Sept 17)
Saturday, September 13, 2008 My eyes are purple. There. I wrote it. That’s the truth I don’t want anyone to know about me and why I wear those damn contact ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: For Fantasy writers- The test
Might be, it's at least the second. It's one of the topics in Fantasy Fools.
May 22, 2008
