User avatar

Rei

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose of love...

    Please read the rules. You're supposed to post two reviews before posting any of your own work.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Other Re: His Mind.

    An intro to where your piece came from is okay, but please don't feel the need to explain it. Let the piece speak for itself. This piece, while it is ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Me Hungry

    Two down, one to go!

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: While the Chat is away... (Winner 1 Announced!)

    Weird, I've posted two reviews since I posted here, and it's still saying 683.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    I love babies! They're the perfect subject for photography. With this one, maybe you could play around with the angles and lighting to make it better, but other than that, ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The List

    Thanks for being patient with me. I finally finished it just now. I did it all in Microsoft Word, so here;s the attachment

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: While the Chat is away... (Winner 1 Announced!)

    I'm starting at 683

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Essential websites for anyone trying to get published

    Looks like a good list. I'll be sure to check them out.

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's break the record!

    Very abitious. I'll try to be here.

    Jul 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Your Ex-Lover is Dead (1)

    To be perfectly honest, this didn't hold my attention very well. I think it was the pace and the lack of real exposision. I had no idea what was going ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I would still like to see a woman in charge. I would agree; I actually liked Hillary for the Democractic nomination at first, but after some campaigning I decided I ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    Rei ->> You don't live here so trust me, Cynthia is a crackpot ;) It's not because she had a bad day, but it's because that's the time of person ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Have you ever met my brother?

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Have you ever met my parents?

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Doesn't it depend on who puts the most effort into it?

    Jul 19, 2008


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight