User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?

    You see that funny pink puddle by my chair. It came out of my ears an hour ago.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    17 is old but 22 isn't? *head explodes*

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    17 old? Then what does that make me and my 22-year-old self?

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Yeah, and using that word negatively also makes being gay as in homosexual a more negative thing.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    Gay? Um.... No.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: poetry

    It's got a nice sound to it and flows very smoothly, but as others have said, it's a little dull. Be visual with your choice of words and make sure ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Earth's resources are there to be used, not conserved'

    Exactly, use them, but not to the point that we run out. When I took a course in high school abouty environmental issues we studied a concept called sustainable development. ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The British monarchy is outdated

    I definitely think that it is still good to have it. You certainly don't need it, but it is an important part of your history and identity, just like (on ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    One thing that an editor I met once made a really good point about books that end up that popular. True, these books are not always great literature. In fact, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?

    This is absolutely nuts. Esoecially when you consider that the statement you're refering to has nothing to d with math.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    This is probably the silliest debate I have ever seen.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'

    I think the real problem people have with it is that people are busy comparing it to the others. I didn't love it, but I ignored the other movies and ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    The amount of dialogue a story has really is just personal preference. And yes, read Hemmingway.

    May 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Likes Chocolate

    I like it. The only thing that would make it better is rework the rhythm a bit so that every stanza is the same, and to give it a consistantly ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    But the reality is that even if they don't mean it to, it does. The relationship between a student and a teacher has to be a professional one. Espcially when ...

    May 25, 2008


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin