-
Re: List of taboo writing words
"Questioned" just to be different and avoid using "asked" as in: "How did the test go?" he questioned. I once read a book that, as good as it was, irritated ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Doesn't anyone know how to ask a proper question?
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Do people think your strories are cliche?
I've seen some people who use the word cliche in almost every review they post on this site. The fact of the matter is, there is no book or movie ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
How would I know?
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
What makes you think the forks and knives are for the Coke?
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...
Pat of course. It's always Pat.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
Yeah, that was just a little bit weird.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Can one person really eat that much pizza all at once anyway?
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Major Evolution Flaw
Thunder, please don't tell anyone what they can or cannot say.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
I think the reason they wanted to go for the alien thing is simply because it had to take place in the fifties when you take into account Ford's age, ...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Searching for "S" words
My favourite word starting with S is superfluous.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Blindness
Yeah, if you're going for an illness, menengitis is probably the way to go. Or another possibility is some kind of brain tumour. Is there anything particular you want to ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?
The program co-ordinator for the course I took said it's where all the mathphobics go. You just made the puddle bigger.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ugh!!!
Thanks Nate. Then what's 25? The new 14?
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test
I agree, razor.
Jun 1, 2008
