User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: This is big and may be a solution to energy crisis

    In my opinion any fuel that comes from a renewable resource like plants and doesn't produce astham-causing gases is a good idea.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I hate who i am

    A rant in this context is a type of monologue. The writer or speaker is typically talking directly to the audience and the thoughts are not necessarily disjointed or disorganized, ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I hate who i am

    To be perfectly honest, this would work much better as a monologue or a rant than a poem. That way, you would be less confined by structure or format and ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    I guess 'til does make more sense sinse it is a shorter version of until. Personally, I rarely ever use them in my writing, anyway, so it makes little difference ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Spin On Fairy Tales: My Entry

    The whole jumping from time to time bit was very unclear to me. I was only sure that was what you were doing because of reading the other responses. Non-linear ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    First of all, I don't think they were all completely the same race. I think in their genetic makeup somehow they had the potential for all the races we have ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    Not believing in what the bible says Jesus is makes you a Jew? Yes, check the falacies section. Judaism is a very complicated and multifacited religion and culture. Heck, I'm ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    If you believe tha story, from what I can tell, God just made us different. He didn't make us hate each other.

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why should I be quiet?

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Which slice did you want?

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    It's interesting to see it compared to dating, but I suppose it's an accurate analogy. We do have very personal relationships with our stories and sometimes we try one that ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Have you been reading this?

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I am not my Country.

    Eimear is right. This piece is absolutely lovely in the way it conveys the message and it reads so smoothly, but it would be so much better and the message ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Other Re: Rap Myuzik

    It certainly is ludacris to believe that these things are true, but if you do read it for what it is, it does make an odd kind of sense. Well ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Igor Karkaroff

    Pretty good. If you were going for a younger version of him in the movie, it looks just right.

    Jun 8, 2008


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon