User avatar

Reedo121

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Halo Reach: Lone Spartan

    Well, you and me love to write these Halo stories don't we. I can see why.

    May 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sacrifice

    Well, Wes this is really good. But like I said, if only there was more action. Maybe like a fight scene between the man with the gun and the man ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Called To War: P.F.C Joseph Allen

    When I first started this, I never knew how much death would be in the air, P.F.C. Joseph Allen thought. He was in Afghanistan, supporting his troops that are trying ...

    May 24, 2011


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet