-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I like it
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Is it sad that I'm trying to read your magnets?
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
That all depends on who or what is at the bottom.
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I should hope not. Transparency is never a good thing.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Well Lazarus, that is a topic that I have been fiercely debating with my friends for years. Some say blue, and some say green. I've even had 'clear' before. Emerald, ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
My friend is the photographer. Ah, thanks. I have my bad photo's and good photos. This is just something that turned out good.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Here's the best picture I've ever taken. And it was just last week. Here's another of me upside down.
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that funny was a relative idea.
Aug 13, 2008
