Random avatar

RedLeader115

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I like it

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Body Surfing

    I liked it. It was simple, freeing, and your use of details could really help me visualize what you were talking about.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Is it sad that I'm trying to read your magnets?

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    That all depends on who or what is at the bottom.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I should hope not. Transparency is never a good thing.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Well Lazarus, that is a topic that I have been fiercely debating with my friends for years. Some say blue, and some say green. I've even had 'clear' before. Emerald, ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: question abour your tastes

    Usually in romance stories, the writer needs to create problems that are centered around his characters. Give them obstacles to overcome, that sort of thing.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    My friend is the photographer. Ah, thanks. I have my bad photo's and good photos. This is just something that turned out good.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here's the best picture I've ever taken. And it was just last week. Here's another of me upside down.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that funny was a relative idea.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    Absolutely captivating. I am constantly reading it. Haven't put it down since I bought it, which was quite some time ago.

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I need all the help I can get

    Hmm, where do I begin? I'll get right to the point. I'm trying to write a book, and yet have no idea where or how to start. The only thing ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Vampire Novel

    Well, for one, I am going to congratulate you on creating this piece. It shows a great deal of commitment. Here are some questions that I will ask to get ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Public Speaking (again)

    Why do teens fall in love so easily? Or... To read or not to read, is that even a question? Or... Music the food of the soul? I did one ...

    Aug 12, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain