User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kili: I smile and draw close to the van, watching the emotions run high between Fee, Auguste and Nick. Maybe their defenses will be down and I can heighten the ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Nick: I sigh and look around at the camp we've just set up. The tents are worn out, threadbare and full of holes, but Fee still refuses to get new ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I guess I'll post my not-so-nice character. Name: Kili Joy Age: 13 Power/Act: She can change and influence people's emotions, she can make them sad, happy, jealous...murderous, any emotion you ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I think Washington State is a good setting for the story.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Actually, we should probably decide where this whole thing is happening, right? I mean, we've done everything else, but they don't have a place to be yet.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Argh! Your avatar keeps changing! I'm totally bamboozeled! Anyway, nope, everything looks great.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Sorry. Sporadic scheduling.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Hey, PuffSammy, can I call you Bug? Oh, and I have no idea where Nick came from. :)

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    My character: Name: Nick Age: 15 Power/Act: Can teleport himself and other objects he touches to any place, a co-founder of the circus, magician. Appearance: Medium height, bright red hair, ...

    Oct 10, 2009


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau