User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kili, controls emotions, I scream as Zack dissipates and disappears. Join me, leave me, it makes no difference. Soon they will all be under my control. I turn to see ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Isadaemus, Captain of the Bodlina, I stare at Vincent, who is roughly pushing a young girl onto the ship. Allyson is pulling on my shirt, pointing out the obvious. "Captain, ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Isabel, cabin girl, Cuervo, I hurry to catch up with Jimmy and Arabella. Good Lord. I never will understand pirates. It's always fight, fight, fight. Kill, ask questions later, that's ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Isadaemus, Captain of the Bodlina, I pace the deck, unwilling to go to shore with my crew. They're probably getting into fights in the various bars, but, really, there's nothing ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kili, I look down at the dazed Wing-girl and I know that fate is with me. This is just getting better and better. So they actually decided to look for ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Nick, I watch Fey and Viper walk into the forest. I desperately want to confront Kili, but that probably put us into more trouble than we already are. So I ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Nick, I turn around to Fee and Lurie, a look of shock on my face. Lurie is sobbing into Fey's shoulder. Not wanting to intrude, I look elsewhere and see ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kili, I walk along beside Zack, Daemyn and Caramel. My plan, as I knew it would, succeeded. I rake my fingernails on the side of a tree, relishing the pain ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Isabel, I walk the streets of the port that we've just docked in, feeling very awkward. Land is NOT my thing. I stroll past a bar, and I notice that ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Nick, I glare defiantly at Kili from the middle of the chain of Misfits. "Leave, Kili, or die," I say, trying to keep my voice cool, "You have chosen to ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kili, I rush at Kat just as she charges me. I try to jump, but she swipes at me with her tiger paw and gets my chest. I feel a ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Nick, As I watch Kat and Des hugging again, I turn away. I just can't take it anymore. I teleport to the guy's tent and start looking for my sword. ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Isadaemus>>> I stand on the bow of my proud ship, the Bodlina. The wind blows through my hair and I breath deeply, reveling in the smells of the sea. Even ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Nick, I watch Des and Kat conversing in increasingly loud voices. It sounds as if Des doesn't want Kat to fight. I have to say that I agree, but if ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kili, I watch from the top of a tree I climbed, one next to their camp. No one noticed me. But they will. Oh yes, soon they won't be able ...

    Oct 20, 2009


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte