User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>The teleportation blockers are localized, and only work if they are on. Since no one said that they turned one on, that I can remember, we used teleportation. The woods ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>Emmett teleported all of his group there

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, I smile grimly as I fight. Emmett and Catherine are great fighters, and I feel good with them at my side. The Magekiller who had originally kicked me was ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, The others are gone. It's just me, Catherine and Emmett. The magekillers are watching us warily, from the entrance to the shed. They're pointing guns at us. I think ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>They teleported.

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, They've found us. Again. And this time, we have no easy way out. I gesture at Millie to follow me, and I levitate a hefty shovel that was leaning ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>Cutter, Ollie, Millie, Lorei, Emmett, you, and Rae are all hiding out in Lorei's aunt Beth's house. However, the Magekillers have just found them. Almost.

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>Just a point: Lorei is not a mage.

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, The others talk quietly with Beth, but I remain silent. I notice Millie slipping out of the door and going downstairs. I follow, but don't want to intrude. She ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, It doesn't sicken me, exactly. No. I guess...I think I'm jealous. Jealous. It doesn't seem right. Lorei and Emmett have every right to be together. Just because I can ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, My mouth is still full of the creamy goodness of chocolate when Lorei's aunt shows us the attic. "Very nice," I say, swallowing, "Thank you, Miss. For all of ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>I'll take the hybrid with Millie, Ollie, and Rae, instead. M'Kay?

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>That sounds fine! And, umm, who's Eve? There wasn't a profile for her anywhere that I could see...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, I project my thoughts into all of my friend's minds. Emmett reinforces my thoughts with his. "Magekiller right above us. Searching room. Won't be long," I think, forcing myself ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, I try to smile and look upbeat about these turns of events, but I still worry. Lorei won't be able to show her face in public any more. Being ...

    May 1, 2010


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling