User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, My head is throbbing and my body feels like crap, but I know that I need to be alert and ready to move, or, quite literally, we were all ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Yes, that's a good idea. And I can't either!

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    So just to clear up: emoticon220, is your character a ship's boy, or something else? Just so I know whether to fill in another spot or not...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    We'll start as soon as we have a few more people....

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Cutter, Pain. That's all I can think. We've finally been captured. I suppose I knew that it would happen eventually, but I'd always hoped....maybe that Catherine and I could get ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>Your post was fine, Ranger Hawk, except for one small detail: Lorei, the captured girl, isn't a mage.

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>Ignoring...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    It's a four-masted gun ship from the Royal Navy. A prisoner character would work great! Wish I'd thought of that...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    You can have two characters. Stowaway or cook would be fine!

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    >>>Can we just go with it, though? Just for the sake of keeping this going...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Thanks for joining! A small note, though: he wouldn't be wearing jeans because it's the beginning of the 17th century. Otherwise, your profile's great!

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    And before I forget, this idea was kinda based off of "Bloody Jack," which is a really excellent book.

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    'Cause I was trying to sound 17th century. And yes, girls are allowed.

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Name: Nick Jonston Gender: Boy Age: 15 Appearance: Personality: Nick is generally cheerful and full of energy. Even though he's on the streets, he still manages to hold on to ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Ahoy, me fine gents! The year be 1803, an' you're a poor child, with out a home, bless ye. The streets of London be dangerous, most of the time, ye ...

    May 9, 2010


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren