User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    We could kind of teleport next to her without knowing she'd be there? Something like that.

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Cutter, I try to smile. I'm conflicted about everything right now, and I can't put an order to anything. "Don't apologize, Cath," I say, "I just got caught up in ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Cutter, I realize that I'm quivering uncontrollably. I put my face in my hands. "'S okay, Leigh, " I mutter, sitting down. Unbidden, I start crying. "I just want to ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Cutter, I'm shocked. I was sure, after all we'd been through...Why doesn't she want...want to DO something about it all? "Why?" I ask, bitterness evident, "It's not just personal, Cath. ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Cutter, Psychic, I beam at my friends. I knew they'd back me up. "Well, okay then," I smile, "Let's assess what we have right now. I should know all of ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Cutter, Psychic, As everyone wakes up, I make up my mind. Yes, we're going to do something. Or at least I am. If they don't want to come, I won't ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Okay...I'm sorry that I haven't started this yet...but we can do so now! I've been pretty busy... Cutter, Psychic, It's been 2 months. 2 months since we managed to escape ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Daemys is a boy. Daemys, Heart breaker? Nah. Definitely NOT the nickname that I'm looking for. How 'bout something like "Freckles" or "Loose?" No, those aren't any good either. I ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Daemys, Nope. Cardinal, or Birdwoman, as I shall now call her, and I are not going to get along. Ah, well. The ups and downs. You know. Not feeling particularly ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Daemys, Sarcasm seems to have woke me up. Sure, Miss Maya Cardinal didn't like it, but, hey, I don't really care that much. I really should find the other members ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    I'm gonna say it again: Daemys is a boy. From now on I'll say it in the DT, but not everyone looks there, so I thought that this'd be best.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Daemys, I open my eyes groggily. Weak sunlight is coming through a dirty window. With a rush, everything comes back to me. Wow. I don't think that I've ever been ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Just a note: my character's a guy.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Daemys, Seeing that the door was actually locked, I cursed. Right. No means of communication. Just great. I meandered around in front of the shop, hoping someone would come in ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    This is probably not going to be too good, but once I learn the characters better...I will get better, too. Isadaemys Abney (Daemys), My mind was still whirling after I ...

    Jun 13, 2010


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault