User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    >>>Good idea, Fiction. And I PMed everyone from the old SB, but, so far, you and Tazakk are the only ones who have rejoined

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Wow. As you all are my witness, I have no idea what to say to that. Tut, tut Daemyn. You've changed so much.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, And yet, you still insist on calling Keshra "Keshkesh." How's Lurie liking that?

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, I'd have to agree with you, there. Couldn't resist that even if I tried...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Well, it's true. He's always getting drunk. I like cheese, as well. Particularly fresh mozzarella...Mmmmm.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Daemyn, you moron. Why do you ALWAYS have to get drunk? Think of Lurie, for heaven's sake! What does she think of all this? Huh? And I am totally ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Most of the time, yeah. At least me and Daemyn do...Otherwise, I hate to fight with people. Truly.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Burns, Nick, Daemyn, will you guys shut it? You're both seriously starting to bug me. *glares and brandishes fist*

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, *cough* Well...Now what? I've run out of things to talk about. Unless we're still having an argument, Daemyn. Then I'm full of things to say.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    *Umm, foxfire, the parents of a tribute can't just decide for their child to have a separate training hall. The Capitol controls everything. No one else has a say in ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Yeah, well. You didn't have to put up with him for most of your childhood, did you? Trust me, be glad about that.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Burns, "Give the girl a martini," I say gruffly. The barman glares at me. "You gonna argue?" I say, pulling out my handgun. "I didn' say tha'," he says hastily. ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Nick, "Alright, let's get moving," I say, "Daemyn. I'm not going to ask again. Where the hell do you want we to get us to?" He gives me the address. ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, No. Really. I mean, not to press, or anything, but... Daemyn will you friggin' stay out of my life! *glares* And I personally wouldn't go around calling other people ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Burns, "Hi," I say to the group of Saviors, "You know, showing off your powers doesn't really get anything done..." I hear what I think is a snort from a ...

    Mar 18, 2010


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins