User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Excuse me, Daemyn. Are you drunk? Again? And since when did I pierce my ears?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Burns, You weakling, Nick.

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, I'm saying nothing. And you can't make me! Unless, of course, you give me chocolate. Then I'll spill my guts.

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Shut up, Burns. I've seen what YOU do. You know what I'm talking about...That "I

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Burns, Aww, Nick. Isn't that cute? A diamond anklet. Anything else we should know about?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, I seriously have no idea what you're talking about *turns red*

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Nope. I just think about it, and then POOF, you're on the moon.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Yeah, but if I teleport you to the Moon, then what? Uh huh. Can't beat that.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, I posted. Happy?

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Nick, "Oi! Daemyn!" I yell when I see him laughing. "Missing her?" he asks snidely. "No," I say, going red, "I'm totally over her. Yeah." "Yeah, right," he mutters. I ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Oh, yes. There are still plenty of people in the world! It's only a few in New York who have disappeared...And Kaywiia? How does your character fit into the whole ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, I can, however, teleport whoever it is who is attacking me far, far away.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Okay, so this is based off of the novel that I'm writing... :) It's 2013, in New York City, and nothing much is different from right now. However, all over ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Nick, Thanks, Fee. But where's the reprimand for Daemyn, hmmm? Not going to bother?

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Burns, Daemyn, will you calm down? Act your age. *Pulls out handgun* And if you try to hurt Nick, as much as I'd like to see that, it'll be the ...

    Mar 19, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote