User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Cutter, "Did you guys see where Blue went?" I ask the card players. They shake their heads. I snort. "Figures," I mutter, "Probably got a bottle of whiskey again. I'll ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Burns, I snort, pulling out my gun with lightning speed and pressing the barrel into her neck. "If you shoot me," I whisper, "You will die, too."

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    No...I think this one actually works better! And we need Zack to start making mischief, again, methinks...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Burns, "Yeah, and that's a relief," I mutter. Then I sigh. I just can't be rid of this guy. "Fine, then. I'm Burns. I'm a genetically engineered superhuman who can ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    August, time traveler I'd been running. That's what I can remember. There was danger, and I was desperately wishing to be safe. And so my powers kicked in. BAM! I ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Burns, The newcomer is really asking for it. "I don't even KNOW you," I snap. He just smirks.

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Burns, I snort, "You think it's 'cause of her gun. No, I just don't want to be bothered by anyone. So bug off." Knowing full well that I'm getting venomous ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Burns, "Oooh, really?" I say with mock enthusiasm, "That's amazing," I turn back to my drink, shaking my head. These people have some serious issues.

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Cutter, I round the corner of our alley, and look over my group. I raise my eyebrows. "Smoking, Blue?" I say skeptically. She shrugs. I roll my eyes. "Fine. Kill ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    We're going to start very soon...I promise! If someone else wishes to start this, they may. However, I can't make a post for Cutter right now, so...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Power

    Burns, Power? Huh. As if. I'd like some, but there's noooo way I'm getting any. Sometimes that's just not for you, ya know?

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Okay, curiousvampire, where's the whole "homeless teen" part? Otherwise, your fine!

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    You can call me Red, sure! And thanks for posting all of your profiles...We're gonna start soon.

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Great!

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Okay...We still need to more people! And those of you who reserved spots should post your profiles soon!

    Mar 21, 2010


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood