User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    Well, whatever the case, I think that we can agree that there will be no sex.

    Nov 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    Good, just checking

    Nov 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    I agree that there shouldn't be any sex in this, but I did think that sex was allowed, as long it wasn't detailed...stuff like, "and then we slept together." Or ...

    Nov 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (closed/started)

    Nick, teleporter, I stand amongst the supplies that we have stored behind the big top. Every few minutes, I reach out and touch something, sending it elsewhere in the camp. ...

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (closed/started)

    Kili, emotional manipulator, I sigh, knowing that they both are suspect of my actions, "Fine, your highness commands." I leave the tent again, outwardly miffed, but inwardly smiling. Oh, yes ...

    Nov 12, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Circus Outcast DT

    Okay, here is my plan for Kili as the story progresses: While her plans may seem obvious, she has several tricks up her sleeve, namely that she is secretly working ...

    Nov 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Camp Venire- Accepting (Still A Heap of Spots) *Starting*

    This is Micah's first year.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (closed/started)

    Nick, teleporter, I begin to smile as the music washes over me. I nod my head to the rhythm. "Like?" Livy grins. "Yeah," I say, "This will go great with ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Camp Venire- Accepting (Still A Heap of Spots) *Starting*

    No, sounds good to me.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Venire DT

    Checking in

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (closed/started)

    Nick, teleporter, When I get into the mess tent, I find Steve and sit down with him. "Great job getting everything up and ready," I say, taking a bite out ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Circus Outcast DT

    I think Vesta is up in the air. She could go either way, from what it says in her profile, but it's up to Trinity to decide...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Circus Outcast DT

    It's okay. Sorry for nagging.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Camp Venire- Accepting (Still A Heap of Spots) *Starting*

    Name: Micah Ross Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: Micah has chin-length red hair, and a ton of freckles. He has green eyes, and wears stylish glasses (at least, he thinks ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Circus Outcast DT

    I don't want to be pushy...but if people don't post, this has died before it even really started.

    Nov 11, 2012


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett