User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Humanity has almost destroyed the planet, through war and pollution. Some animals and plants have mutated into dangerous species that seem to have one purpose: devouring humans. They roam outside ...

    Jan 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    Aye aye!

    Apr 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    Will do, hopefully tonight!

    Mar 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    I'm thinking of a couple of characters based on charries from the Edge Chronicles...we shall see!

    Mar 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    Okay! I've got several characters I could use...decisions, decisions :P

    Mar 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    Okay! Oh, this is gonna be fun...

    Mar 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    So, just to be clear, our characters can be based on any fictional character in existence?

    Mar 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    I'm excited!

    Mar 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Bridge, DT

    Count me in! It's high time I got back in to writing, and this SB, as all of yours tend to be, sounds amazing! :)

    Mar 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    Are you available on the weekend? I have massive amounts of chem I need to work on until then >.

    Aug 29, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    I'm dealing with first week at uni right now, so I probably won't be able to work on stuff until a few days from now...sorry :/

    Aug 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    I'm back! I love the new charrie Pencil, and also, I would love for a Loki post to happen.

    Aug 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    So, I'll be gone for a week starting tomorrow (aka far away from the interwebs). Feel free to rough up Jimmy or something. Just don't let him or Joan get ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous (Started - Still Accepting)

    Co-written with ScarlettFire Jimmy Connors | The Warehouse: Sitting at the beat-up table, happily munching on a doughnut, Joan looked like he remembered, Jimmy thought. Almost. But she was older, ...

    Aug 8, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Mutants Anonymous DT

    I will begin Jimmy's post soon! I've been super busy...

    Aug 8, 2013


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher