User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    It's just a good thing we limit our evilness to abusing our characters and not people in real life. Right?

    Feb 7, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Hast come to this? :P Okay, Nathaniel gets the zombie jelly.

    Feb 7, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Remember, Nathaniel can make a cure...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    So, hopefully the pwdre ser will present a problem that will keep them occupied for a while...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Nathaniel, I barely notice Korina's outburst, or the fact that we're driving through the city. I'm gripping Darcy's hand, but I can't look at her. My mind is curiously blank, ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Being an island, there are plenty of boats with which to evacuate. Big boats. Like, tankers. And yes, slowing down would be a good plan.

    Feb 3, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Whoops, so he was. I'll just go and edit that...

    Jan 30, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Nathaniel, "I do love you too," Darcy says, staring at my chest, "But I don't know who I am. What if we turn out to be enemies?" I almost laugh, ...

    Jan 30, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Sorry! I will post in the next 24 hours, and hopefully we can clear things up and get moving again! The plan is for them to go to a hotel ...

    Jan 30, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Soon enough, cars will be the least of any of their worries...

    Jan 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    I figure we'll kind of cart Anton around in the Range Rover until he wakes up.

    Jan 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: What's Your Next Question??

    Oh, definitely. If I didn't, the knowledge that I could have would destroy me. -Nathaniel, from the Monstrumologists If someone attacked a family member or friend, and you had a ...

    Jan 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    We contact the proper authorities and distribute a message to the masses by hacking illegally, of course.

    Jan 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Good, because it will need to happen :D

    Jan 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Okay, so now that they don't have a Society to go running back to, and Torrance and the others are all stuck on the mainland, I figure they should try ...

    Jan 24, 2013


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler