User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    Can we maybe plan on who's currently in a Battle, and who might be starting one soon? Just so we're all on the same page when we start? :)

    Jun 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    I was also thinking that people might be initially uncomfortable around Pav, 'cause he's so quiet and the whole life/death power thing can be intense, but I can also see ...

    Jun 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    Maybe their true form is incorporeal and can't be harmed, but when they shift into something else, that form can be harmed/affected?

    Jun 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    Yay! That sounds like a good start time! And I would love to explore Pav being/getting close to Nora! As for Lish, I think it would be interesting for her ...

    Jun 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    It would be wonderful to have you! :)

    Jun 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    I think I'm going to make a second character, if that's alright! Will post later today/tomorrow.

    Jun 21, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    Huzzah for more people! This shall be a most enjoyable story to spin with you all!

    Jun 21, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Curse of the Marie Celeste DT

    I think we're gonna wait until we get a few more people-I'll let you know when we're starting!

    Jun 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    Depending on how many others sign up and on how many people join the other SB I'm currently in, I might make another character as well!

    Jun 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    @Tortwag I know, I put it there too :)

    Jun 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Curse of the Marie Celeste DT

    Y'all know what to do! Let's start the discussion with character details and what magical object is on each ship!

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Curse of the Marie Celeste

    It is said that the British Royal Navy fears only two ships, the Llorona and the Syren . These two pirate ships are known all over the world for their ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    Name: Alicia "Lish" Spinelli Age: 22 Gender: F (she is trans) Up For Romance: Yes, and Alicia is bisexual Character Option: 2 Arcana Card: The Hermit Circus Role: Lish is ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    Hey, I would love to join! I'll post my profile later today if that's alright!

    Jun 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Saviors DT

    Talk about everything OOC here! We could also create a google doc if people like that better!

    Jan 5, 2016


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos