User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathe

    Thanks! I guess I did better than I thought...I did make some edits, though!

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Watercolour Sunrise

    This goes really well with the painting (which I love). The description and imagery were beautiful and entirely believable. However, there was just one thing that really bugged me. The ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hues of Blue

    Hey there, RedBird here for a review! Okay, for the most part, I'd say that I enjoyed this poem. The rhyming, I think, worked well, and your rhythm usually stayed ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Then, Our Endeavour

    This really drew me in, at the beginning. It was very well thought out, I can see. Firstly, on the ninth line of the first stanza, I think you meant ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Brother

    This poem has some great ideas, and if you work on it some more, it will really work well. I think this has already been said, but the first stanza ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nelson Mandela: The man made of peace

    Okay...I liked this, I really did. Nelson Mandela is a great subject for a poem. The rhyming is fairly good, but, as Kamas said, the way you spaced the lines ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    That's what I'm going for...but other people need to post for that to happen!

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathe

    I haven't submitted anything in awhile...So, feel free to rip this to shreds! :D Breathe As I step into the new found world, Finally bereft of winter's frozen grip, I ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Please, let's not let this die...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of The Street

    Vecian, The fact that I'm an earth warlock helps me when I enter the hollow tree. The closeness of the passage isn't what worries me, though. I don't like vampires, ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Burns, I whirl around, just Az jumps out of a tree. The forest is shifting around me, pushed my a huge wind and making it hard to locate anything by ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    I just remembered this...Can we finally start it, Silversun?

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    For the sake of getting us all back together, I think that the river should indeed be the Thames.

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    >>>C'mon guys! Let's not let this die!

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Full Moon Flapjacks

    Hey, RedBird here for a review, Okay, let's cut straight to the chase: I like the ideas, but they weren't presented very well. The rhythm was off, and there were ...

    Jan 2, 2010


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield