User avatar

RedBird

RedBird

  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Thaniel, "I'm Avery," he says holding out his hand. I shake it. "Thaniel," I reply, smiling, "So you're going with us as well, then?" He grins, "Yep!" "Great. It takes ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Thaniel, I slip into my diving gear as the sub slowly stops, feet above the ocean floor. Good thing it wasn't that deep here, I suppose, or else we'd all ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    >>>Ooooh, good. I'll PM Silversun, and try to drag him/her back

    Jan 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cubicle and I

    Okaaay, I've seen the Incredibles once, when I was 9. I'm now almost 15. All I remember about the movie is that it involves superheroes.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Can we start this soon? *makes puppy eyes*

    Jan 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of Cubicles and Devious Doings

    I made some quick edits...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Inferiority

    I wrote this a few years back, when I was 12, I think. Tell me what you think! :) Inferiority On the unremarkable day that suddenly became remarkable, work was ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    Basically, all of the Saviors set up a sort of base camp, save Daniel and Kit, yadda, yadda, and then the mutant armies attack them, under co-leadership of Commander Blackwood ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    >>>Ditto!!!!???

    Jan 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    I think that if we combine this idea with the big battle-that-really-determines-what-happens-to-the-Earth idea, we might have a good plot line...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Burns, "You can be sure that Azul will be back with reinforcements," Korri says grimly. I nod, "And, knowing him, he probably won't give us any notice, and then pound ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Sounds good... Name: Thaniel Bently Age: 15 Background: One of the son's friends, Thaniel had a poor life while he was young. He doesn't like to talk about it much. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    >>>Chirantha, please don't leave! Kit has made a huge contribution to the plot, and we still need her, written by you!

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    >>>That's a great idea!

    Jan 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of Cubicles and Devious Doings

    OK, this is just a story I wrote for English a while teacher liked it, so I decided to post it. I know that it has almost no hold on ...

    Jan 16, 2010


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris