User avatar

RealSadhours296

RealSadhours296

  • Archive Re: Children of the Elements

    ((I'd be interested in being a part of this if it's still open? I haven't done forum role-playing before but it sounds fun!))

    Dec 5, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: ✴ The Void ✴

    *The Void absorbs your story, and churns out a review in return. attached is a note that apologies for the wait.*

    Nov 23, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: ✴ The Void ✴

    For eons you have traveled across the stars, searching for the perfect reviewer with detailed criticisms and flexibility akin to a contortionist. Well you didn't find that, you found this ...

    Nov 22, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Gingham Tea House

    Ehehehe, I'm super duper nervous but, if you'd like, you can review my first chapter and beyond of Eclipse? I've gotten some reviews on it already but the more feedback ...

    Nov 21, 2021
  • Will Review For Food Re: Lim's Thread

    It's no problem! Thank you for considering it! ^v^

    Nov 21, 2021
  • Will Review For Food Re: Lim's Thread

    I'm not sure if this is still open, but I was wondering if you could check out this novel I've been working on? It's not finished yet, but I'm trying ...

    Nov 21, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviewing novels

    Eclipse: Chapter 1 I'm not sure if you do unfinished novels, but If you like you could review the one I've been working on, Eclipse? The more recent chapters haven't ...

    Jul 27, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: Omnom's Food Source

    That's perfectly ok! I'll try to ask on September then. (Unless you find the time beforehand, in which case just let me know.)

    Jun 21, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: Omnom's Food Source

    Hehehe...I'm pretty nervous to do this, but if you like you could review my work in progress novel series: Eclipse! Chapter 1 You can review the first chapter, and if ...

    Jun 21, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to Meet you all!

    Hello! You can call me Star (It's my pen name.). I'm 18 years old, and currently live in the United States. I started writing I say...about a year ago, and ...

    Jun 13, 2021


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling