User avatar

ReadySetStay

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Delicacies

    Hi! Thanks for the review guys. The story was supposed to be a bit odd, so I guess I achieved that? ^.^; Hah. Anyway, ziggie, can you tell me what ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Partly Lacy [Chapter Two]

    Thanks for the reviews, guys. :) I've gone back and fixed many a far as the coloring of her world, this whole black and white scale thing, I think I'm ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Partly Lacy [Prologue/Chapter One]

    Thank you for your reviews! :) I have decided to go back and change from the second-person narration to first-person narration during the death sequence. After attempting it, I have ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Partly Lacy [Prologue/Chapter One]

    Thank you all for your reviews! :) And about the issues with the prologue, I never really considered chopping it off all together, but perhaps I might just do that ...

    May 12, 2010


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell