User avatar

ReadySetStay

  • Writing Tips Re: I'm thinking of writing a story on the site...

    As others have said, just start. It's doing you no good at all to sit there just waiting for the perfect beginning to pop up on your Word Document, so ...

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Confessions of a pissed off teen on suicide watch

    Hi. :) Just thought I'd review your chapter today. First off, the thing I noticed right off is that the character is very...well, bitter and overly angst-filled. I can honestly ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jessica: Protection

    Hi. I'm ReadySetStay, and I will be reviewing your chapter today. :D I tend to do more so *general* overviews, rather than nitpicking...but ah, here we go.. First off, the ...

    May 11, 2010


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton