User avatar

ReadySetStay

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Delicacies

    Hi! Thanks for the review guys. The story was supposed to be a bit odd, so I guess I achieved that? ^.^; Hah. Anyway, ziggie, can you tell me what ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: that certain kind of 'line' you found

    "Tyler gets me a job as a waiter, after that Tyler’s pushing a gun in my mouth and saying, the first step to eternal life is you have to die." ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: And The Light Fades (Reviews greatly needed)

    Placeholder. Expect a review soon, okay? :)

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken: Chapter One

    Hi! :) Okay, first of all, this is very short for a chapter. Not necessarily a bad thing, just something I thought would comment on. Also, you could consider turning ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Delicacies

    Author's Note/// Hey thur. Just a quick little note to tell you that I honestly don't remember writing this, and it was probably done when I was sleep- deprieved, hence ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Partly Lacy [Chapter Two]

    Thanks for the reviews, guys. :) I've gone back and fixed many a far as the coloring of her world, this whole black and white scale thing, I think I'm ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Partly Lacy [Prologue/Chapter One]

    Thank you for your reviews! :) I have decided to go back and change from the second-person narration to first-person narration during the death sequence. After attempting it, I have ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tara -part 1-

    Hi! :) Okay, so, the first thing I noticed when I clicked on the link to give you a review was that the story's first few lines didn't exactly draw ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Partly Lacy [Chapter Two]

    {Quick Author's Note:} Sorry it's been a while. Heh, I just haven't had the chance to actually sit down and type. I mean, I already have the next couple of ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deeper Wounds [[Chapter 1]]

    Hellloo. :D So, the first particular thing I noticed about this particular chapter is that it's very short. Now, if you plan on separating this into different sections within the ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Little Lie (Chapter One)

    Hi! I'm ReadySetStay, and I shall review for you today. :) I'll go over spelling errors and such ((those which I catch...)), and then go over the content of the ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Partly Lacy [Prologue/Chapter One]

    Thank you all for your reviews! :) And about the issues with the prologue, I never really considered chopping it off all together, but perhaps I might just do that ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: please answer this! i need help!

    Well, you're the only one who can decide that. :D What do you want to write about? If it were me, I'd write about medieval times, but only with tons ...

    May 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nikolina

    Hi. :) First off, I really like your start. It drew me in and seemed lovely, so naturally I wanted to keep reading. She said something in Norwegian, ordering me ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Partly Lacy [Prologue/Chapter One]

    {{The rating was sort of an estimate...}} Attempt at a Prologue Jesus is not in my heaven. Not necessarily to say, of course, that He doesn't exist altogether- but in ...

    May 11, 2010


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky