User avatar

Razzker

  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!!

    Hi, Dana! Welcome to the YWS. I'm Razzker, but you can just call me Razz. I see that you've already reviewed my novel. :D I hope to read your work ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hi there Kiwi! I'm Razzker, but you can call me Razz. Glad to see that we have similar interests. I myself prefer reading science-fiction, fantasy and non-sappy, non-cliched romantic stories ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Abnormal is my Middle Name!

    Hi Alexis! Wow, horror eh? I've never actually read a true horror novel/book, but I have read some thrillers before. I'm fairly new to the YWS as well but I ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new and kind of lost =)

    That's good. You're already onto reviewing! Hi, it's Razzker here. You can just call me Razz though. I'm also fairly new to the YWS, but to be honest, the site ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: whaaaaaaaaaat?

    Hi there! I'm Razzker and I'm also a new member here at the YWS. I'm looking forward to reading some of the stuff you're going to post here. Let's not ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I've never met any of you.

    I enjoy writing and reading all kinds of fictional pieces or novels, so long as it's written well and I find it interesting! I'll look around some more now, not-so-random-strangers-anymore! ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I've never met any of you.

    Hello there, random strangers! I'm a 16-year-old aspiring writer trying to write my own novel while also handling the crazy assessments my teachers keep giving me. I started out as ...

    Jul 21, 2010


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna