User avatar

Razzker

  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Lines (Poll)

    I picked other. I have a range of reading the first few paragraphs up to around three pages. If I feel like it, I also sometimes take a short sneak ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Multiple POV? Is it worth it?

    That actually depends! At times, it works. At other times, not so much. Sometimes I try not to use too many perspectives since it may get confusing. Sometimes it makes ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Naming a character

    This guide is gargantuan. (Yay, I used the word!) I think it really is up to the author to decide on how to name characters. Different authors use different ways ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Oh wow, those are some pretty bad names. I named one of the characters in my novel Harvey Cumulus Cloud. : )

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The worst possible opening line I can think of is "Once upon a time ..." but I'm pretty sure someone else would've posted it before me. :P

    Jul 21, 2010


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes