User avatar

Razzker

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Naming a character

    This guide is gargantuan. (Yay, I used the word!) I think it really is up to the author to decide on how to name characters. Different authors use different ways ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Knave for A Knight

    I would like to read what you've written. When will you post it here? You might want to split it into two posts or two parts and then post it ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: whaaaaaaaaaat?

    Hi there! I'm Razzker and I'm also a new member here at the YWS. I'm looking forward to reading some of the stuff you're going to post here. Let's not ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blackout Forever -- Chp. 2-Part 1

    I've really enjoyed reading the story so far. Rachel, your speaker, should describe more about what is actually going on instead of just telling what she's thinking. Like what Jetpack ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenge of the Riders DT

    Wow, this Storybook sounds epic. I would like to join sometime soon : ) What slots are available? Do you need more bad guys or good guys? By the way, ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I've never met any of you.

    I enjoy writing and reading all kinds of fictional pieces or novels, so long as it's written well and I find it interesting! I'll look around some more now, not-so-random-strangers-anymore! ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dead Squad

    We stood expectantly. All nineteen martyrs that we should have been waited in silence, sweat dribbling from our filthy heads to run through the creases of our soiled fatigues. In ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Light and Darkness

    Many, many years ago a tail tale of the forces of Light and Darkness began. It started at the beginning of time. There was a white bull, so full of ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Oh wow, those are some pretty bad names. I named one of the characters in my novel Harvey Cumulus Cloud. : )

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Are You Writing A Novel?

    I've written a novel, but it hasn't been published yet ... I'm also working on the sequel too. Sometimes I feel as if I'm taking too long on working on ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The worst possible opening line I can think of is "Once upon a time ..." but I'm pretty sure someone else would've posted it before me. :P

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I've never met any of you.

    Hello there, random strangers! I'm a 16-year-old aspiring writer trying to write my own novel while also handling the crazy assessments my teachers keep giving me. I started out as ...

    Jul 21, 2010


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA