-
Re: Avirkian's Light pt. 2
Before I read, I think you posted this twice. Please delete one of them first before I get confused!
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Abnormal is my Middle Name!
Hi Alexis! Wow, horror eh? I've never actually read a true horror novel/book, but I have read some thrillers before. I'm fairly new to the YWS as well but I ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Hey! I'm new and kind of lost =)
That's good. You're already onto reviewing! Hi, it's Razzker here. You can just call me Razz though. I'm also fairly new to the YWS, but to be honest, the site ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 1)
Author's Note This is a story about vampires. Oh, I know what you're thinking. Another Twilight fan. No, actually, I've tried to make this story as original as possible. I ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: The Dreamer
I'll give this story a big review. I woke with a start, in a cold sweat; I realized I was shaking violently. After calming my self down I glanced at ...
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Shouting in the Dark
Ah, a happy ending! This story has an interesting plot line, though resolved a little too swiftly. Plot : 8/10 The plot wasn't too cliched and it kept me reading. ...
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: First Lines (Poll)
I picked other. I have a range of reading the first few paragraphs up to around three pages. If I feel like it, I also sometimes take a short sneak ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Multiple POV? Is it worth it?
That actually depends! At times, it works. At other times, not so much. Sometimes I try not to use too many perspectives since it may get confusing. Sometimes it makes ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Regret Letters (Part Two)
This is so far an amazing story. It has some minor faults, but I'm not going to nit pick right now. In addition, I won't write a full review right ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: The First Time
Well, Maple leaves with the guy, leaving Belinda waiting alone. Then Belinda hears a screaming, or a "shrill howl" as you wrote. You then describe the little girl hearing horrible ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: The First Time
A mildly interesting story that is written quite well, detailing the actions and events in a relatively clear manner. Plot : 8/10 The plot was progressed well throughout the story. ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Fledgling: a Short Story, Pt. 2/2
This will be a review for both parts of this story. A very fun, enjoyable read. It touches on several emotional issues like pride, love, friendship. Plot : 9/10 The ...
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Free
A cute, heart-warming short story. Plot : 9/10 It was a very short story, but I understood the story well enough to enjoy such shortness! I like how the story's ...
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Countdown
This is a most unique and different approach to writing. It has been written very beautifully and I can really see your mastery of words in this poetic story. Plot ...
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Heal.
Yes, I love this story. I'm going to look forward to reading the rest of this story, if you are continuing it. Plot : 8/10 The plot was great and ...
Jul 24, 2010
