User avatar

Razzker

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Heal.

    You're welcome! I'm glad that I helped. I see that you've edited it. It's a lot better now and I really want to read the rest. Good job on this ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    a gargantuan piece

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, the capybara henchmen had other, equally deadly weapons of mass destruction.

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the elementals (title curtosy of rocksmith)

    The story is quite good, but there were three major problems: punctuation, spelling and sentence structure. Plot : 8/10 The plot, story-wise, was quite interesting but it could definitely be ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*

    You know, you could really turn this into a good story. It's actually pretty good for a six-year-old!

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Princess Adalia and the Magic Amulet of Lancelyn

    for one fairest in all the lands means she's beautiful.....have you ever heard of snow white?!? she's born to evil parents therefore she is obviously going to become evil in ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 1)

    I think ‘pursuers’ would be a better choice than ‘chasers’. Also, you start every sentence with ‘he did this, he did that’. It’s pretty noticeable. He couldn’t see the Incubi ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Seasonless

    Interesting concept and story! Plot : 8/10 So far, the plot was quite interesting and it definitely captured my attention. Characters : 6/10 Some of the characters were a bit ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 1)

    I've updated the Author's note. : )

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Possessing Maya (rewritten!) OLD

    I've read the version before this one and I can clearly see the difference! This is much better than the other one. You've written a really good story there -- ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Razzker's Razztazztic Reviews

    Razzker's Razztazztic Reviews is now OPEN for business! What I Review I will gladly review your work. I do specialize in Fantasy and Science Fiction, though. I will review your ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Hi, Lava! Could you review my short story? It's in the Fantasy genre. Thanks in advance! Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes

    Aug 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques from a Freyja! (Open again, yo.)

    Hi there! Would you like to review my short story? It's a Fantasy short story. : )

    Aug 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Hello! Would you like to review my short story?

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 1)

    Oopsie. I didn't know referencing Twilight would be so negative. I shall remove it at once. Additionally, I will edit the orb part, thanks for that, Adeera! As for the ...

    Aug 5, 2010


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte